- Customers are eligible to return delivery items and receive a full refund. Customer Service must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. Goods must be returned to the SATLINK outlet on (Location on footer) within 2 days of receipt date. Shopping confirmation and customer ID card copy must be presented
- All returning items must be received in their original condition (new, unused and free from damage)
- In cases of incorrect or defective items being received as a result of SATLINK PVT LTD error, you may request a replacement or a refund for your purchase within 24 hours of delivery
- Questions about our Returns Policy? Please call our customer service on +960 3000048 or send us an email to email@example.com
- All customers or the card holders will receive a copy of the order transaction details to your email once you purchase any product. We recommend all card holders retain this transaction details copy with them.
SATLINK PVT LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All customers or the card holders will receive a copy of the order transaction details to your email once you purchase any product. We recommend all card holders retain this transaction details copy with them.
SATLINK PVT LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, mainly for delivery and payment purposes.
- Full name and contact information including email address and phone number
- Full address including island and atoll, house name, street & post code
- Other information relevant for payment with Bank of Maldives. All Credit card and debit card payments are processed by using the Maldives Payment Gateway of Bank of Maldives Plc, to which you will be re-directed from our Website once you are ready to make the payment and enter card information. We will not be able to see, capture or store your card details and any other information you may enter at the Maldives Payment Gateway. All communications between Satlink Online and the Maldives Payment Gateway are encrypted using the TLS/SSL protocol. Once payment processing is completed (successfully or unsuccessfully) you will be redirected back to the Satlink Store website
- Other information relevant for payment with other financial institutions those are available through our website. All such information is captured by the relevant payment provider and we will not be able to see, capture or store any details or information you may enter there.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your personal information mainly to deliver the ordered items to you and to provide you with services and to support our business functions. These business functions include order and service fulfillment, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never give your information to any third party that is not relevant for the payment process available on this site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.