CCR1036-12G-4S and CCR1036-12G-4S-EM is an industrial grade router with cutting edge 36 core CPU. If your network requires operating with millions of packets per second – Cloud Core Router with 36 cores is your best choice.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has four SFP ports, twelve Gigabit Ethernet ports, a serial console port and a USB port.
- 36 core CPU
- 1.2 GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State of the art TILE GX architecture
- 28.8 mpps fastpath forwarding (wire speed for all ports)
- Up to 16 Gbit/s throughput
- 1U rackmount case
- 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 SFP ports
- Color touchscreen LCD
- Ports directly connected to CPU
The new r2 version has onboard 4 GB of RAM (8 GB for CCR1036-12G-4S-EM model), onboard M.2 slot, full size USB slot and dual PSU for redundancy