is a PoE adapter designed to power various Ubiquiti devices.
Compatible with most products (check the device specification before determining compatibility):
- UniFi AP
- UniFi Video / airVision.
Ubiquiti PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices:
- Surge protection
- Clamping protection
- Maximum surge discharge
- Peak pulse current
- AC cable with earth ground
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) is the leading cause for outdoor device failures. You can effectively protect against ESD damage using a grounded Ubiquiti PoE Adapter, TOUGHCable™
, and TOUGHCable Connectors.
Ubiquiti PoE Adapter Compatibility with the airGateway™
Specific PoE Adapter models are designed to work with the airGateway. The airGateway is a compact CPE (consumer premises equipment) gateway with built-in Wi-Fi used to connect the subscriber’s local network to the WISP network. The airGateway is available in three models:
- airGateway Standard model with an internal antenna
- airGateway Pro Dual-Band Wi-Fi model with an internal antenna
- airGateway-LR Long-range Wi-Fi model with an external antenna for extended range
The airGateway plugs into any of these PoE Adapters:
Model Number Compatibility
* airGateway maximum LAN port speed: 100 Mbps