Wi-Fi 6 Access Point with dual-band 4×4 MIMO radios
UniFi 6 Long Range is a high-performance Access Point leveraging advanced Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide powerful wireless coverage to enterprise environments. It delivers an aggregate radio rate of up to 3.0 Gbps with 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 4×4 MIMO radios. The U6-LR seamlessly blends into any environment, and is capable of being mounted in indoor and semi-outdoor environments (IP54 rated).
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance)
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
- 5 GHz band 4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 4×4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included)
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 6.0.34 or higher
Best-in-class Wi-Fi coverage and performance
With its Wi-Fi 6 capability, the U6-LR will strengthen your enterprise environment with the widest, most reliable coverage yet.
Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
Wi-Fi 6 APs deliver an aggregate radio rate of up to 3 Gbps with 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 4×4 MIMO radios
Powerful, wider wireless coverage
The U6-LR access point utilizes Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to all enterprise networking environments.
Simultaneously connect to more devices
Create and support over 300 distinct client connections.
Easily set up and grow your network
The U6-LR access point seamlessly integrates with the UniFi Network Controller and simplifies network bridging.